Did you know?
There’s a way to grow your practice, without advertising or discounting.
You’ll discover how in a new book and audio CD, for independent dentists who own their practice.
Hi, I’m Jason Drewelow, author of Making the Right Impression: The Definitive Guide to Renovating, Expanding, or Building Your Perfect Dental Practice. And I wrote the book specifically for dentists who own their practice after consulting with more than 500 of you across America …
Because it takes skill, hard work, and savvy to build a practice as an independent dentist. To carve out a niche for yourself in today’s weak economy, with Big Insurance and Corporate Dentistry looming ever larger, speaks to the kind of individual you are.
Dental school did a great job training you to be a clinician. But they didn’t provide adequate training to help run a successful business. My free book and CD help every dentist be a more successful business owner. No matter how many years you’ve been in practice.
Here’s why this is important: If you’ve ever felt limited in your growth, well, that may literally be true. Because, as you’ll learn in my new book and audio CD, an outdated or cramped office can actually put a lid on your success, no matter how many hours you work.
And what makes the material valuable is that you’ll discover a new perspective on how to grow your practice — without advertising or discounting. For 13 years as a dental advisor, I’ve peered into the inner workings of some of America’s best-run, most lucrative dental practices, and boiled my insights down for you in an entertaining, convenient format. Perfect for busy people.
My book and CD give you real ideas you can use right away to finally grow your practice to the size you want. No matter what the insurance companies, PPOs or corporate chains are doing.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll discover:
- The one thing that can lead to significantly higher collections and reduced stress in your life (and no, it’s not more marketing or firing that diva hygienist). See page 7
- How one independent dentist now sees 80 new patients a month — a 35% increase — and saved $240,000 in out-of-pocket expenses (see pages 136-142)
- Why the first impression people get in your waiting room may be just as negative as waiting for a license plate at the DMV. And how to fix it (see pages 3-5)
- 55 words that can “force” a landlord to let you make improvements. Save time, money, and headaches with this negotiating trick on page 57
- How to avoid being overcharged by negotiating land and building deals anonymously. It works like a Swiss bank account to safeguard your money (see page 58)
- One loan it’s okay to pay off later, if you want to grow your practice (see pages 65-66)
There are 3 easy ways to request your Free book and CD:
1) VISIT www.makingtherightimpression.com
2) EMAIL your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) PHONE (319) 533-2689